- www.allianceinsurance.in is hosted by Alliance Insurance Brokers Private Limited (hereinafter referred as Alliance)
- ALLIANCE reserves the right, in its discretion, to change or modify all or any part of this Agreement at any time, effective immediately. Your continued use of the www.allianceinsurance.inApplication or Service constitutes your binding acceptance of these terms and conditions, including any changes or modifications made by ALLIANCE as permitted above. Please be sure to review this Agreement periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version. If at any time the terms and conditions of this Agreement are no longer acceptable to you, you should immediately cease all use of the Service.
- ALLIANCE does not permit registration by and will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under 18 on this Portal/Application. By registering for the Service, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older, as on date of this agreement and that you have fully read and understood the Terms and Conditions as set forth in this agreement, without any impairment in judgment resulting from (but not limited to) mental illness, mental handicap, intoxication, medication, or any other health or other problem that could impair judgment. Additionally, you must provide true, accurate and complete registration information to become a member of the Service (“Member”). Creating a Member account under automated means or under false or fraudulent pretence constitutes unauthorized use of the Service and such accounts will be terminated by ALLIANCE.
- By using the Service, you represent and warrant that all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate and you agree to the accuracy of such information. The profile that you compose upon registering for the Service (the “Member Profile”) must describe you, an individual person. Examples of inappropriate profiles include, but are not limited to, profiles that purport to represent an animal, place, inanimate object, fictional character, or real individual who is not you. If you wish to view or change your profile, you can do so via the “my profile” option on the Portal/Application.
- If you believe someone has accessed the Portal/Application using your username and password without your authorization, you must contact ALLIANCE by mailing us at email@example.com.
- We will make all reasonable attempts to contact you when your purchased insurance is due to expire and offer a simple process for renewing your insurance. If your insurance expires before you accept our renewal offer, your access to www.allianceinsurance.in and all its services will terminate without additional notice. Any special offers or discounts obtained upon your initial purchase or any subsequent purchases may not necessarily be offered on renewal.
- The Portal & Application provides general insurance related advice from Licensed and Registered insurance companies only and does not constitute legal advice.
- You acknowledge that the Application contains information, software, photographs, audio and video clips, graphics, links and other material of ALLIANCE (collectively, the “Content”) that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights of ALLIANCE or third parties. All Content on the Portal & Application is copyrighted as a collective work of ALLIANCE as per applicable copyright law. You agree to comply with any copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content available on or accessed through the Service. Users of the Application may use the Content only for their personal, non-commercial use.
- You may not modify, publish, transmit, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, sell, transfer or in any way exploit any of the Content or Material, in whole or in part. Content consisting of downloadable software may not be reverse engineered unless specifically authorized by the owner of the software’s patent and/or copyright. You also agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security related features of the Portal and/or Application or the Content, including features that prevent or restrict use or copying or those that enforce limitations on use.
- You are NOT allowed to DOWNLOAD or copy and make any personal, non-commercial or commercial use of the Content or information from the Application in whole or in part without the express permission of ALLIANCE. Requests for such permission should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Please be advised that ALLIANCE enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
- It is your responsibility to check the accuracy or relevant facts and opinions given on the Portal & Application before entering into any commitment based upon them.
- Upon download and installation of the Application, you grant the following permissions to the Applications to perform the following actions on the device you have installed the Application in.
o To read from, write on, modify and delete data pertaining to the Application on the device’s hard disk and/or external storage.
o To access information about networks, your mail ID, access networks including Wi-Fi networks, receive and send data through the network.
o To determine your approximate & exact location from sources like, but not limited to mobile towers, GPS and connected Wi-Fi networks.
o To access the model number, IMEI number and details about the operating system of the device the Application has been installed on, as well as the phone number of the device.
o To retrieve information about other Applications running on the device the Application has been installed on and open them.
o To detect when the phone had been switched off and switched on for the purpose of sending notification/ push notifications.
o To access and change the display and sound settings of the device the Application has been installed in.
- From time to time, the Application may automatically check the version of the installed Application on the Device and, if applicable, provide updates for the Application (hereinafter referred to as “Updates”). Updates may contain, without limitation, bug fixes, patches, enhanced functionality, plug-ins and new versions of the Application. By installing the Application, you authorize the automatic download and installation of Updates and agree to download and install Updates manually if necessary. Your use of the Application and Updates shall be governed by this Agreement (as amended by any terms and conditions that may be provided with Updates).